Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A whole week.


Hello, my friends guess what ?????


I have been here, in Richmond, for a whole 7 days. YUPPIE!!!!
Today the sun came out , and it was so exciting. I got to run around the block, and play with a few of my two legged friends.
Yesterday my mom introduced me to a thing called a gentle leader. Its this string thing that goes on my nose and around my head. Its a little weird but great thing is that I get to wear it every time I eat so I forget about it easily. Also in the mail, I got my baby cape. Its like a fabric thing that just goes on me. I think I look great in it, even though it does not fit, hopefully I will grow into it.

This coming Sunday will be my first puppy class, not sure what to expect, but I heard that many dogs will be there.

3 comments:

Madison said...

Sounds like you're doing great! Can't wait to see some cape photos!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha he looks like he keeps you busy. And that's a fun thing! Good luck with him, he's so cute!

Heather and Kelly said...

I clicked on all of your ads! Hercules is adorable. Happy puppy raising!