Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Bee







Hello Folks,






I'm typing up my blog before I head to bed... I had a busy day!






Today I went to church and I tried to behave I kinda acted goofy.. I wonder why.... oh! my mother didn't feed me before we went to I was kinda hungry!! I was not too happy about that, but when I got home I got lots of food and water so I was satisified with that.






Then I had puppy class that was very exciting I got lots of treats and I got to hang out with my buddies!. I was so happy to see Bliss, Bouse, Caleb, Custer, Kahn, Stintson and Pecos!!! I love my CCI pals... speaking of pals my best buddy John came over last night to play with me that was exciting!.






This week is a big week for me! I'm geting neuter, not sure what that is but I guess I will find out soon. So most my week will be recovering..






I had dinner now its time for bed!.






2 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Sounds like a busy day!

zedon said...

I have a dogs and i bought dog beds
for his dog and i sugest every one buying the dog beds in different sytle.